Wheatfield Garden Club
- There are no alerts at this time.
The Objectives of the Wheatfield Garden Club shall be to:
- Encourage all forms of conservation
- Encourage home and community beautification
- Promote better horticultural practices
- Stimulate the love of gardening
The sun is just rising over the horizon; shafts of light brighten the darkness, as the light of the day once more graces this earth.
My heart feels deep gratitude for this earth created by my use thru God's son, Jesus.
My thankful heart opens my senses, and expands my awareness of all around me!
Look at the beautiful greenery! The trees, shrubs, plants, even the weeds, they're beautiful!
See the fruits and vegetables produced by plants of this earth for my use.
The flavors, the textures, the colors!
The plants are nourished by this earth just as I am.
They grow where they are planted, and need water, sun and nourishment.
Just as I do as a human living on this earth. But I have to work by the sweat of my brow to provide a good environment for these plants to grow.
- Karen Frieder, President
- Pat Anderson, Vice President
- Nancy Wiedemann, Recording Secretary
- Sue Malchow, Corresponding Secretary
- Lynne Baker, Treasurer
Annual Perennial Plant Sale
The Wheatfield Garden Club will be selling plants at this year's Family Picnic on Sunday August 23rd from noon to 5:00 pm at Fairmont Park. Come out and talk to the members and add some beauty to your home.